The quiz consists of 40 questions that simulate standard traits of human behavior. Remember, there are no “correct” answers, so try not to overthink your answers and choose the first response that comes to mind.
Our quiz is based on the classical Eysenck methods, but using contemporary situations/questions. The responses not only help determine your temperament type (a phlegmatic, melancholic, sanguine or choleric), but are also assigned a value in points. It helps a person understand how they may possess traits of extraversion or introversion.
4 Temperaments Test
Take the quiz and get your results in a few minutes for free without registration and SMS.
1. How do you find it easiest to communicate with other people?
2. Does it bother you that you are or may be worse off than other people?
3. Can you successfully cope with several tasks at once?
4. Are you afraid of elevators, tunnels or confined spaces?
5. Do you have more than three close friends?
6. How do you usually receive criticism?
7. Is it hard for you to openly and actively express your emotions?
8. How easy is it for you to speak at conferences, meetings or presentations?
9. Is it hard for you to control your emotions?
10. How do you prefer to work?
11. Do you dream or fantasize a lot?
12. Do you really need the recognition, approval or empathy from other people?
13. Do people frequently ask you if something is wrong, even though you are in a good mood?
14. Do you clearly remember the problems or pain that other people have caused you?
15. Is it hard for you to ask strangers for or about something?
16. Do you like to manage people or organize their work?
17. Do you often check before going somewhere if the lights, water, stove, etc., are turned off?
18. Do you experience unspecified mood swings?
19. Do you suffer from insomnia?
20. Do you frequently interrupt others or are tempted to?
21. What type of speech do you have?
22. You were invited to a wedding and suddenly asked to make a toast. Is it difficult for you to quickly come up with a speech?
23. Is it difficult for you to find an interesting activity to do when you are alone?
24. Can you call your life happy and satisfying?
25. How do you feel before either a good or bad important event?
26. Do you usually plan your affairs beforehand?
27. What do you usually do in new places?
28. Can you call yourself a nervous person?
29. If you have a deeply personal problem that only you can solve, will you talk to a friend about it?
30. Is it hard for you to talk to new people?
31. Do keep a journal or planner?
32. Do you experience nightmares?
33. How do you respond if someone starts yelling at you?
34. How many tasks can you usually concentrate on?
35. How do you cope with setbacks/failures?
36. Are you easy to anger?
37. Do you sometimes feel heart palpitations or unexplained tremors?
38. Do you worry about your mistakes for a long time, or do you often recall awkward moments that you’ve had in the past?
39. Can you call yourself a creative person who creates under the influence of emotions?
40. Do you like to be in the spotlight?